Annual giving allows St. Joseph Center for Special Learning to continue to educate and support children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a Christ-centered environment and help them reach their maximum potential and lead dignified and meaningful lives.
What does Annual Giving Support?
Annual Fund dollars touch nearly every component of school life, thereby benefitting each and every St. Joseph Center for Special Learning student, adult, and family. By giving to the St. Joseph Center for Special Learning Annual Fund, you will be changing lives. You will be giving our students; adults and their families hope and grace for a better tomorrow!
All gifts are tax-deductible. In acknowledgment of each generous donation, every gift will be listed in St. Joseph Center’s Annual Report.
When is my Annual Gift counted?
Our Annual Giving year begins on July 1 and runs through June 30.
Because of the generosity of our donors, St. Joseph Center has formed donor societies. Each society is based on gifts made within the calendar year. Memberships may be renewed annually.
• Cornerstone Society: Gift of $75,000 and above
• Monsignor Boyle Society: Gift of $50,000 – $74,999
• SJC Society: Gift of $20,000 – $49,999
• Guiding Hands Society: Gift of $10,000 – $19,999
• Principal’s Society: Gift of $5,000 – $9,999
• Guardian Angel Society: Gift of $2,500 – $4,999
• Founders Society: Gift of $1,000 – $2,499
• Leadership Society: $500 – $999
• Blue & Gold Club: $250 – $499
• Century Club: $100 – $249
• Friends of St. Joseph Center: $1 – $99
While the amount you gift to SJC is ultimately important to our success, your ongoing support of the school and its children and adults is greatly appreciated. We simply would not be able to help all of those that we do without your annual generosity.
Annual Giving support is received by and made payable to St. Joseph Center for Special Learning.